Sunday, November 20, 2011

HAPPY SUNDAY!

Hey Babies

Solange is one of my favorite artist! Her style is so diverse and her hair is the bomb.com!

This is a quick post but I had to come and tell ya'll about my wash day!  Like most naturals Sunday is wash day and I wanted to try my FREE sample of Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Collection.  I received it with a $25 purchase from Sephora and I couldn't wait to try it.  I started by shampooing with the sulfate free shampoo, then i detangled with the conditioner and plaited my hair letting it sit for 5 minutes, lastly i applied the deep conditioner and let it sit for about 15 minutes.  When I tell you my hair feels AMAZING, OMG!  I love this stuff, the shampoo did not strip my hair, the conditioner gave great slip, and the deep conditioner gave my hair LIFE!  My hair is so manageable now and it smells great!The products are a bit expensive but I plan on getting the full set for my Christmas gift for myself amongst other things lol.  I hope yall are having a great "washday/Sunday"!  What hair products new or old that gives your hair LIFE?! XOXO

This the sample size i have!
This is the full sizes I'm getting myself for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelleashia! Just stopped by to check out your blog and....I LOVE IT! Definitely added it to my Google Reader! Glad you stopped by my blog and glad you commented. Always nice to interact with readers. Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I want to try this. There is nothing like trying new hair products that make a noticeable difference. I'll be sure to let you know how I like it after I give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear how it works for you! keep me posted

    ReplyDelete