Sunday, December 11, 2011

OOTD: SHOPPING TRIP!

Yesterday i ventured out with my mom and sister on a shopping trip, yay! Like most women i loved to shop. I would say I'm a frugal fashionista/couponista lol, i can find coupons for anything! We started off at a boutique called Sassy B's, they were having 40% of everything! It was so many people there, so unfortunately i didn't see anything worth buying *sad face*. Next stop was lunch at Ruby Tuesday and you guessed it we had a coupon (ma's a couponista also lol), buy one entree get on free! Our next stop was Stein Mart, omg since i moved out this summer i have been purchasing little odds and ends, and stein mart is the place to be! I got a body pillow, 2 big plastic bowls, cute decorative elephant bookends (set),  and some other things i cant remember right now but i only spent $19! Lastly, we stop to get a Christmas tree and headed home.  Below is my OOTD and a few pics of my sister Meghian!

Sweater-TheLimited, Tights-Express, & boots-Torrid


I love this tights! Leopard Baby...
My sister Meghian!

I hope yall have a wonderful week and hello to all my new babies! XOXO


5 comments:

  1. You look so comfy and cute!! The pop of leopard adds a little bit of sex appeal!! Werk babe!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes hunni yall will def be seeing those tights again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I have those boots and you just gave me a great way to wear them :D

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you just daisy! im glad i could help i actually just pulled some old stuff out the closet and put it together!

    ReplyDelete