Thursday, March 15, 2012

HOTW:Beautiful Textures


So I heard about this new product line called Beautiful Textures and decide since it was on the less expensive side I would give it a go!  Below you will see me rocking my week old flat twist.  I cowashed last Thursday and used the Beautiful Textures Leave-In Conditioner and Moisture Butter.  My hair loved this stuff and I didn't have to use that much product, which is a plus!  At night i would redo my flat twist using only my water bottle and in the mornings I would add my oil of choice if need be.

HairOfTheWeek
My tattoo wanted to be in the pictures also I guess lol.
I opened my sunroof so yall could get the full effect of my popping curls and color!
So what do yall think? I think the products are a winner.  I also purchased the Defining Pudding and I'll review that one when I try it out next week!
Shout to all of my babies (followers) old and new. I appreciate all of your comments and try my best to answer or thanking each of you personally. 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Looks like youve found yourself a winner :) Your hair looks so soft! Question: How was the scent?

    ReplyDelete