Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BFSC: Wear a Maxi Skirt or Dress



I have almost completed the BFSC hosted by Jennifer of jasiferlionsclub !  Today I decided to scratch the maxi skirt off of my list.  Maxi dresses/skirts are a must have for the spring and summer!  I have posted before featuring my fave black maxi skirt but I decided to rock something new out of my closet and here you have it!

Im rockin a turban because my bantu knots are not dry!

Skirt&Tank-The Limited
Shoes-Boutique
Earrings-The iLL Lines

I will try to have the giveaway up today!

XoXo

8 comments:

  1. Cute look, hun! You are doing so good on the challenge! I've been slacking and am barely half-way through lol. Looks like I'm gonna be doubling up over the next couple of days.

    I love how well you rock the turban =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look. I love green and gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you look fabulous!. I haven't been on your blog in a hot minute.. I absolutely love your new layout.. && logo icon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color combo, and you look really chic!! :D GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, you are right that if maxi have some scratching it is easy to wear in daily life..
    Chiffon Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look from head to toe hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why was this skirt just chilling in your closet? I would have worn this once a week. Love the color combo and red lippie, Xo!

    ReplyDelete