Sunday, July 1, 2012

SunShine Award

I was very recently awarded the SunShine Award by Kami E. of Broke Wanna-Be Fashionista! Thanks girl!

Sun Shine Award Rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you!
  2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
  3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sun Shine Award and let them know they've been nominated.

Questions:
  1. Favorite animal: Dogs
  2. Favotite number: 69 (lol bad smh)
  3. Favorite nonalcoholic drink: Apple Juice
  4. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
  5. My passion: Fashion is my passion! I also like encouraging the youth of today :)
  6. Getting or Giving: Giving but who doesnt love to get sometimes
  7. Favorite day of the Week:  Saturday and Friday (when its payday lol)
  8. Favorite flower: Tulips
  9. Favorite food: Spaghetti
  10. Favorite Music: R&B (old and new)
I nominate all of my bloggers because all of you shine in your own way :)

XoXo




2 comments:

  1. Oo I like this :) I think Im gonna do this, thanks for nominating all your readers yay :D cant wait to see what youll be wearing for the summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome beautiful!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete