Saturday, November 10, 2012

Casual Attractions: Cool Blue

Finally, a new post for the "Casual Attraction" section!  I wore this fit' the other day to run errands and have lunch with my pudd Shayla.  I got a lot of compliments on these jeans from both young and old lol.  An older lady told me, "baby those jeans are hanging on you"!  Yes gawd they were lol. 

I love colored denim they can add a pop of color to any outfit as well as be the focal point.  Along with that, they can be dressed up or down.  I decided to dress mine down since I was just wanted to run some errands.  I would dress them up by changing the boot to a pump and changing my belt choice (thats BJ's belt, I couldnt find mine lol). 




Leopard Jacket-FashiontoFigure
Blue Skinnies-The Limited
Boots-Torrid

If you are a blogger and would like to participate in the Blogger Secret Santa click here.

Missed my review on the Influenster beauty voxbox well check it out here

XoXo

Find Me
Facebook-KellyMonroe
Instagram-kellymonroe_01
 

6 comments:

  1. super cute outfit and jean are "hanging" lmao. I'll definitely be entering this blogger secret santa!

    www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The leopard and blue look hot together! Btw love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outfot is super cute. Love the blue with the animal print!!! I feel some inspiration coming on!!

    www.curviebirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jacket! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh that jacket is so damn cute! you look fab hun xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like.
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete