Monday, November 5, 2012

Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers, Sincere Coco of Sincerely Coco and Dionne of SupersizeMyFashion. 
 Thanks for the nomination ladies!


 11 Facts about Me
- Ya'll probably already know by now but for my new followers, I love CUPCAKES!
-BJ actually has my name tatted with a cupcake on his ankle lol
-I well have my Master's next year!
-I like crunchy peanut butter but I dont like peanuts lol
-Samething with raisins, I only eat them in bread pudding and oatmeal.
-I love me some Wale but I heard he took some heffa to paris! #ThatsdatishIdontlike
- I love to read!
-I also love to color lol im such a kid!
-Im thinking about giving up beef.
-Im very silly and I love to laugh.
- I a huge David Ruffin fan lol
Sincere CoCo Questions

  1. How long have you been blogging?  A little over a year
  2. Who is favorite music artist/group?  This hard umm Jill Scott if I had to name one.
  3. What do you do during your free time(besides blogging)?  Work and School
  4. Mac or PC? PC but I want a Mac badly lol
  5. Where in the world would you love to travel one day? Paris
  6. Cat or Dog? Dog
  7. What's your favorite television show(s)? Criminal Minds
  8. How would you describe your style? It depends on my mood so I guess MOODY lol
  9. What celebrity(or famous blogger's) closet would you love to raid? Nadia Aboulhosn
  10. Where's your favorite place to shop? Forever 21
  11. If you won the lotto, what would you spend it on? Clothes, duh lol I would invest and save as well.
Dionne's Questions
 1. What inspired you to start your own blog? It was basically a hobby, something to do in my free time now it takes up all of my time lol

  2. What are your favorite places to shop? Forever 21

3. What's your guilty pleasure? Cupcakes

4. When getting dressed, is there an item you built the rest of your outfit around? If so, what is it? My hair

  5. What do you usually wear on your day off, around the house? Sweatpants and a tank top

6. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Sleep!

 7. Single, in love, engaged or married? In love, awwww

 8. What's your favorite movie? Belly

9. Is there a saying or phrase you live by? If so, what is it? I have drawn a complete blank lol

10. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? Wealth because the struggle is real, world peace and all student loans will be forgiven

  11. If you had the opportunity to style a celebrity (female), who would you style? Gabby Sidibe because her stylist is so one dimensional and blah!

I nominate
Sincerely, Renay
Divinedivastyle
BigBonedStyle
izzygetsbizzy
Gold'n Glitters
Beauty Offered through Luxurious Designs
Diary of a Spoiled Diva
I Said I was Amazing
Lashes and Stilettos
Cheap Chic and Curvy
Buy Any Means Necessary




Questions for the Nominees
1.  Favorite genera of music?
2. Any hidden talents?
3.  Pet Peeves?
4. Biggie or Pac
5. Lipstick or Lipgloss
6.  What is your most embrassing moment?
7.  If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
8.  Guilty pleasure?
9.  Why did you start your blog?
10. What bloggers inspire you?
11.  Did you vote?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this award nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly thank you sooooooo much for this nomination. I will put my info up next week, because of my busy weekend. But OMG....you gone be my bestest friend. SMOOCHES
    www.divinedivastyle.com

    ReplyDelete