Saturday, January 28, 2012

OOTN: Friends and Coworkers

Hey Babies!

Let's jump right into it lol! Last night I went out with my sister Meghian, some friends and coworkers.  Where did we go you ask...PURE!  Remember I told ya'll I didn't think I was going back to Pure (well not on Fridays) because that's "kiddie" nite.  Well some of my friends had never been to Pure so I told them my experience and they wanted to see for themselves, smh.  So I obliged and went because I wasn't doing nothing (bored on a Friday nite, I think not!).  Much to my surprise we actually had a good time I danced so much lol. Here is what I wore...

Crop Top-Wetseal, Jeans-JcPenney & Booties-Payless

New hair! Lol just trying a new weave and i plan on getting a short doo after this.

My sis Meghian idk where her boots came from but her top and shorts are from Forever 21+

Moral of the story the party doesn't make you, you make the party!

What did yall do this weekend?
XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Im glad you had fun :)This weekend I stayed home and ate lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit =0
    Thank you so much for following me & following you back in return!
    @MyLyfeMyStory

    My Lyfe ; My Story


    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new hair!!!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete