Friday, August 24, 2012

Liebster Award

Cheers to the freakin weekend, while its almost here so I'm celebrating early!  I was awarded the Liebster Award by Roni of The Savvy Housewife !  She is such a sweet person, a fellow BLM Girl and a cupcake lover like myself! Here blog is a must see so go check her out!

Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 followers.  The word Liebster means “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, kind, valued, cute, endearing and welcoming.”  This definitely describes my Virgo traits lol!

How the Liebester Award works:
  1. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
  3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the Liebester Award.
  4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.

11 Random Things About Me
 
1.  I love shoes but I would rather be barefooted (country lol)
2.  I'm scared of vomit, no really I am! My boyfriend got sick and I cried real tears! lol
3.  I want to travel to a tropical destination but not Costa Rica.  I saw an episode on Animal Planet about a bot fly that laid an egg in a someones head and that done it for me lol.
4.  I fall asleep very easily.  I don't need to wind down or nothing!
5.  I got my eyebrow pierced when I was in high school and my mom took me to get it!
6.  I HATE DRIVING!
7.  I'm a very sweet person but I'm also very blunt! No sugar coating from me at all!
8.  I want to learn Korean/Vietnamese so I'll know what they are saying at the nail salon! Lol bet not be talking about me smh
9.  I have a fear of heights but I love getting on rides. (This makes no sense whatsoever *Kanye shrug)
10.  I think I'm part Italian because I don't really care for foods such as BBQ or collard greens but give me some pasta and I'm a happy camper!
11.  My birthday is in 2 weeks, September 5th to be exact! Lol VIRGO!!!
 
11 Random Questions I must Answer
 
1. What is your favorite color?
Blue, all shades of blue!
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A lion because the mane reminds me of my hair lol
3. Who inspired you the most?
My mom :)
4. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go and why?
Hawaii because I want to sight see and visit the black sand beaches.
5. What is your favorite food?
Pasta preferably spaghetti
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
Science which is why I have a Biology degree.
7. What is your dream job?
A buyer/fashion consultant
8. What is your favorite season and why?
I don't have a favorite as long as my clothes correspond with the weather I'm good!
9. Besides blogging, what is your favorite hobby?
Reading! I love books
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, what are three things that you would take with you?
Laptop, Lipstick and Shades
11. What movie would you pick to describe your life and why?
LOL i drew a complete blank with this one so I'll come back and answer.
 
I Tag
 
 
 11 Questions for the Nominees
1.  What is your dream job?
2.  What is your favorite summer trend?
3.  Natural or Relaxed
4.  Where do you see your blog in the coming year?
5.  Lipstick or Gloss
6.  If you could make one big purchase what would it be?
7.  What celebrity inspires you, dead or alive?
8.  Team Mimi or Team Joseline?? lol
9.  Favorite song and you can only pick one!
10.  Favorite Movie
11.  Whats for lunch?
 
XoXo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Girl you are hilarious! I loved reading you answers! =)

    ReplyDelete