Monday, August 13, 2012

Review: BH Cosmetics 28 Color Palette Smoky Eye Edition


BH Cosmetics is a makeup company that offers very affordable makeup palettes.  They have palettes for the eyes, lips and face!  The color pay off from the eyeshadow palettes do not disappoint! The color payoff is tremendous and will work on all skin tones.  I recently was sent the new 28 Smokey Eye Palette to review.  The colors range from smoky blacks to vibrant purples, all of which can be used to achieve a fierce day to night smoky eye!  Not only can the palette be used for night looks you can also use them for office friendly looks as well.
The palettes are packed very securely for shipping to reduce breaking of the eye shadows.
The packaging allows for easy travel for vacations and getaways!


Below are a few (well a lot) of pictures with various FOTDs using the palette


This palette plus more can be purchased Here
Also check out there Facebook and Twitter

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Great review Kelz and I love the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your review! I've been seeing you rock out these lovely looks on Instagram and now I'm glad to see what you've been using to create them. Looks like a great palette! I love BH cosmetics too. I have the 1st edition 120 palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!
    I like your blog!

    Thanks for the coment! Hope I see you often in my blog, and maybe follow me back or leavng a coment :)

    www.mexicanfashionista.blogspot.com

    Sam

    ReplyDelete