Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Announcement!!!

I have been holding this announcement(s) for awhile now but it is time to let the cat out of the bag!  I have only been blogging for about a year (October 15, 2012 is my blog's 1st birthday) but I have truly been blessed to meet so many diverse and creative bloggers from all over the world!  Through my blog and the BLM group I have meet many women who have given me the opportunity to collaborate/feature with them on their personal blogs/websites.  With that being said I am happy to announce that I , yes she (in my Tamar voice) is the fashion contributor for Longing4Length!

Longing4Lenght or L4L, is the brain child of Ebony C Princess!  A fellow BLM Girl, she ventured out and decided to incorporate fashion into her blog which focused mainly on growing healthy hair.  I was so excited when she choice me as the fashion contributor!  Make sure you checkout the new L4L team which includes EbonyCPrincess, myself and two other BLM Girls ChicRoni (Roni) and CurlsandMo(Monet)!  We have so much in store for you all!

Here is our lovely introduction to the L4L page, L4LStaff check it out and get to know our team better!

***THERE ARE MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING SOON***

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for tagging along with me on this journey!  Now let get this party started!




XoXo

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all you beautiful women! I saw the tweets back and forth between you all but wasn't sure what was going on! Now I know and I'm so excited to see what in store on the site! I've already visited and will join all of your social networks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!!! I've enjoyed following both of you and continued success to you all! BLM Gils Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new adventure! I hope it goes very well for all.

    ReplyDelete