Sunday, September 30, 2012

OOTN: Y.O.L.O.

Wow this is my 100th post and my blog will be one years old on the 15th!  I have accomplished so many milestones within this year and I appreciate you all for tagging along for the ride! The fun is just beginning so come on ride this train (dance break) lol!

I know a few of my BLM sisters hate the acronym Y.O.L.O. (You Only Live Once) but it represents this post oh so well!  Im not getting any younger and my clubbin days are dwindling (future plans on marriage and kids *waiting on BJ to pop the question, he already know the ring size lol).  Anywho my plans for yesterday was a dinner date with my bestie Jessica but you all know with women plans change!  We both knew I had to report to work at 5:30 a.m. but we wanted to party anyways, screaming Y.O.L.O and know Im at work paying for it! LOL

After riding around Mobile being nosey in the rain we finally decided to go to Pure the nightclub.  Rewind I said being nosey because we saw a party bus get pulled over at a gas station! The twist is the party bus was filled with underage drunk/tipsy kids one of which was suffering from alcohol poisoning smh.  On top of that a parent of one of the teens was the driver/owner of the party bus!

Ok ok enough of that get into this outfit!
Just when I was getting use to taking pictures outside daylight savings and the rain forced me back in!




I freakin love this peplum top! I purchased it earlier this week and hope it comes in more colors!



Wow I guess all the walking at work and drinking insane amounts of water is paying off!
 

Peplum Top-Forever 21+
Jeggings-ASOS
Shoes-Torrid

I'm forever ordering something hence the post office box lol.  I hope I make it through the no
shopping challenge, yall pray for a sista!

Are you a fan of my facebook page KellyMonroe if not head on over I have an awesome gift card giveaway going on!

Instagram-KellyMonroe_01

XoXo


13 comments:

  1. Kelly! You look amazing... I wanted that so bad but it sold out before I could of gotten it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you trying to get slim on me. I Love that top, I was trying to get it before it sold out. Luckily you live in my city so i could just steal yours. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right and I didnt even notice until I put this outfit on! They have plenty in the store I got it Thursday I believe. Didnt you go to the mall the other day and why am I typing this when I can just text lol

      Delete
  3. Cute fit! Congrats on your 100th post and you blogiversary too!

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The peplum is everything and I love those jeggings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I freaking love this peplum top too - just freaking love it - it compliments any figure!! love it!!! you look awesome - and congrats on your coming anniv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look fierce.. Loving the outfit... Im new to blogging and I have a few questions.. 1) how do I get people to follow my blog.. 2) how did you write under your pics... And last can you check my blog out and give me some pointers on my blog and promoting it
    www.plussizesavvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting people to follow is kinda hard you just gotta keep putting out good content. The followers will eventually come just keep doing what you are doing and stay true to it. To write under the picture, click the picture it select add caption. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me at kt36603@gmail.com or find me on fb. Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Love this look especially the peplum top & necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok..so seriously I need those jeggings in my life! And the top! Girl I need the whole outfit! I love it and the high bun...you better WERK honey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are looking so FABULOUS here!! I'm glad I'm finding out more about you beautiful curvy bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete